|View the complete news archive here
April 11, 2007
Webby Awards Finalist
We're chuffed to be nominated for a Webby Award in Blog - Business We'd love to get your vote in the People's Voice awards.
We'll be posting the best banners from the Webbys over the next 2 weeks aswell. There's quite a few goodies that we haven't seen before, so it's a win for everyone.
March 23, 2007
SXSW Interactive Winners 2007
Check out this years SXSW Interactive Festival winners.
SXSW, the Webbys and TheFWA are the only awards that count outside of the big advertising ones.
March 20, 2007
Dubai Lynx Awards
For some reason I'm on the Dubai Lynx Awards mailing list. Which is for Middle East and North African agencies.
It's hard to check out the interactive winners when they only provide a .jpg
Sadly I wasn't on the jury list as I could have used a round of golf in Dubai :)
February 7, 2007
One Show Interactive Judges
Insert Press release here :
THE ONE CLUB ANNOUNCES JURY FOR TENTH ANNUAL
Twenty-six of the top creative directors in the field of interactive advertising have been chosen to judge the One Show Interactive awards, a prestigious international competition now in its tenth year.
The jury, hailing from 15 countries, will meet in New York to choose the winners of the coveted 2007 One Show Interactive awards from March 11-17. Winners will be announced on May 11 at an awards ceremony held during the One Show Festival in New York City.
Judges for this year’s One Show Interactive competition are:
- P.J. Pereira, AKQA (San Francisco, U.S.A.)
- Marco de Boer, Artmiks (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Daniel Bonner, AKQA (London, England)
- Heike Brockmann, Scholz & Volkmer (Wiesbaden, Germany)
- Martin Cedergren, Forsman & Bodenfors (Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Meera Chandra, Tribal DDB (Mumbai, India)
- Ben Clapp, Tribal DDB (London, England)
- Sam De Volder, These Days (Antwerp, Belgium)
- Pedro Gravena, DDB Brasil (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Ken Hamm, Manner Maker Media (New York, U.S.A.)
- Naoki Itoh, GT (Tokyo, Japan)
- Ian Kovalik, Mekanism (San Francisco, U.S.A.)
- Nick Law, R/GA (New York, U.S.A.)
- Stefan Lindfors, Stream (Helsinki, Finland)
- Gustav Martner, Daddy (Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Will McGinness, Goodby Silverstein & Partners (San Francisco, U.S.A.)
- Pete Moss, Ogilvy (Singapore)
- Matias Palm-Jensen, Farfar (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Edu Pou, Crispin Porter + Bogusky (Miami, U.S.A.)
- Robert Rasmussen, JWT (New York, U.S.A.)
- Fernanda Romano, Lowe (New York, U.S.A.)
- Liz Sivell, Freelance (Sydney, Australia)
- Rafa Soto, Herraiz Soto & Co. (Barcelona, Spain)
- Ulises Valencia, Grupo W (Saltillo, Mexico)
- Adam Whitehouse, Stonewall (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Robert Wong, Arnold (Boston, U.S.A.)
A pretty good line up of judges. Also the one Aussie Liz has left One Digital at Australia to join an agency in the UK.
December 8, 2006
Creative Showcase Winners 1
The winners have been announced in the first Creative Showcase AU competition. Check out the winners & runners up here.