Campaign - 2006 wrap up
Campaign magazine, the british adland tabloid, released it's yearly "report", um, today. Well worth a read for us digital folk.
The Digital agency of the year is Agency Republic - review the work we've got posted for them here.
And the top 10 digital campaigns in the Uk were, according to Campaign:
1. Lynx Blow - Dare
2. Army on Everest - PCI Finch
3. Mercedes A-S - Agency Republic
4. Radio 1 Music Cubes - Agency Republic
5. Mini White Rabbit - Profero
6. Mini Havaword - Glue
7. Vodafone Smash a desk - Dare
8. Dare school - Dare
9. Smart online, Safe online - Profero
10. ITV Dinosaur - Play
There's a great selection of work in there, and this is a good chance to look at it all, take a deep breath and say - "I can do better than that" - then get to it.
It's a great time for digital, people are looking, the budgets and the standards are getting higher and richer than ever.